As my twitter profile reads, Software Engineer | Digerati is the most concise way I, Stanley Ndagi, could describe myself but there's more...
- 🇰🇪 is Kenyan (by birth)
- ✍️ enjoys writing
- 🥾 likes the outdoors (hiking, camping)
- 🙏 is a believer of Jesus Christ
Invoke the builder and serve
What does this mean?
At the core, I am a tinkerer*. Secondly, I like to think that I care about people. My personal mantra reminds me of this identity; calling me to action!
- Software engineering
3rd party Media
A few mentionables:
- VueDjango - A VueJS-Django-Webpack boilerplate
Developer publications I've written for:
Stan is short for Stanley but I'm not the stan kind of a fan!
(Stan* - portmanteau of Stalker & fan)
Here's a non-exhaustive list of people, initiatives I fancy:
- Nutrition Facts (health)
- MKBHD (tech)
- Living Big in a Tiny House (DIY & minimalism)
- Never too small (minimalism)
- Get Hands Dirty (DIY)
- Bible Project (Bible) (I've written more about Bible Project here.)
- YouVersion (Bible & tech) (I've written more about YouVersion here.)
- Myles Monroe (living, leadership and empowerment)
- Marvel (entertainment)
- CS50 (learning)
- Oversimplified (history)
- Extra Credits
- Two Cents (financial literacy)
- Financial Diet
- Business Insider
- Science Vs
All time favourites
- Learning How to Learn
- Tania Rascia's philosophy of learning in public
- Riding a bike backwards 😂
- Rain Gutter generator
- How Does The Earth Spin?
- Smart Home insecurity
- Think like a coder
- DIY 'desk PC'
- Science Vs | Circumcision: Why Are We Doing This?
Time and Tide
I use the #OneWord365 philosophy rather than new year resolutions. These are my musings on the same since 2018.
Et al (& others)
Otherwise, all my pen strokes in Hashnode can be found here.
My home in the WWW* is here and this is where you can find me around the web:
- Github: NdagiStanley
- Developer story: NdagiStanley
- Twitter: NdagiStanley
- Facebook: NdagiStanley
- 🎵 playlists
- 📚 some of my reads
tinkerer*: a person who enjoys fixing and experimenting with machines and their parts. (Reference).
stan*: a particularly (perhaps excessively) avid fan. (Reference).
WWW*: World Wide Web